I wish I could’ve began with “Happy Thursday” but I haven’t been so happy lately. Yesterday, I began experiencing some strange and painful stomach issues and still feel off today. I am NEVER sick and have no idea what brought this on. Boo!
Being sick affects all parts of your life:
1. I am not very hungry – what? This is crazy talk for me. It is even more upsetting because we have TONS of fresh fruit and veggies from our CSA, a neighbor’s garden, and Costco (hello gigantic container of strawberries). All of that fiber is likely not what my sensitive tummy needs right now.
2. While lying in bed for many hours last night, I found a new-to-me reality show: My Mom is Obsessed. Moms were obsessed with everything from bodybuilding to weight to partying, and their obsessions were ruining their relationships with their daughters. I should be embarrassed that I spent four hours watching this show but I’m not.
3. My favorite instructor teaches only twice a week, and I am missing her class right now. I wish she taught at night so that I could go to her class during the school year also.
4. Tonight Brody and I have dinner reservations at Steenbock’s on Orchard for Madison Magazine’s Restaurant Week. I have wanted to try this restaurant for a while, and the thought that we may need to cancel makes me sad.
5. This morning I woke up at 6am and ate a breakfast of a toasted sandwich thin with peanut butter, strawberries, blueberries, and a small glass of blood orange juice. Maybe that was a little aggressive. I went back upstairs and slept for another hour.
6. Blogging obviously took a backseat yesterday, which means I missed What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Jenn. I took pics of some of my eats from Tuesday and don’t want them to go to waste.
If anything, feeling less than normal makes me appreciate being healthy.
Have a good day!
*The final Croatia vacation post is coming up soon! Plus links to Bridget’s recaps.
What’s your “I’m sick” protocol?
Any new reality tv shows you’ve fond yourself wrapped in?